Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Reaction score
We're like the old school tampa bay bucks. Might as well change our color to burgundy orange.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Garrett yawning. He’s really into the game. He’s as bored as we are.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
When does the NBA start? I've had enough. The worst part is hearing other fans clown us. I gotta get tough skin. I gotta get tough skin. I gotta get tough skin.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Lol..are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing, miss tackles , linebackers getting out physical. Corners can't cover, qb missing all over the field today. Add kicker can't kick...lol

Almost a decade of similar results and we’ve had plenty of great players come through and gone to be successful elsewhere. Tell me what the common denominator is?

I’m not giving a pass to the players because they need to show up and perform.

Look at the Jets, clearly a less talented roster but winning in all phases of the game, tell me why that is?

817Gill

Reaction score
3 straight weeks of horrible offense. You cannot consider the 2nd half of the Packers game when it was garbage time. 400 yards for Dak against a prevent defense like he actually played well
We outgained them in the first half too fyi

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Can’t score a TD against the Jets LMAO. This team may go 5-11. Losing to the Eagles next week. Losing to NE, losing to Minnesota, losing to the Bears, losing to the Bills, losing to Eagles again, probably losing to the Giants in NY. Maybe beat the Skins? Losing to the Lions, losing to the Rams. Who can this team actually beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.