Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

MikeB80

Reaction score
Jason Garrett should be skewered for the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 down 7-3 on the road.

Kick the field goal there and the game is over if the defense can get a stop in that last 30 seconds.

nobody

Reaction score
If they fire Garrett, it's not going to matter.. The root cause is still there. Jerry and the culture he promotes is the main problem. I'm not saying that Garrett isn't a problem, but firing him isn't the magic bullet that some think it is.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Also the guy who called the Cow Girls during the week made the play to win the game. Wait till his post game comments.

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is hard to swallow..3 games lost by a total of 11points..

but this one to the 0-4 jets will be our low point of the season.. they better do some soul searching.. our first halves have been horrible, and in the 2nd our D has found a rhythm to only have the O just stink it up until the wake up call comes times running out they make a game of it and lose..

whats worse the O or D ? hard to tell but id say O but Oline should get healthy next week and maybe just maybe they come out firing from the coin flip..it is the eagles and both teams coming off a loss tied at 3-3 for first..wow thats not bragging rights..

however that is the realty of it.. we are tied for first and can be outright with a win..jeez I cant say that with straight face..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
And replace him with who? Richard? Marinelli? I think if they had an alternative...they might do it. Don't think Kellen is ready. :rolleyes:

I'll go with Kellen. Let's see what he's got.

I don't think it's that complicate to be a better game day manager than Garrett.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Since week 3 the offense is definitely different. There is much less motion and movement prior to the snap. First 2 weeks we would see groups of players moving in both directions. Now we mainly see Zeke motion into or out of the backfield to see if the LB/S follows him.

The pre-snap motion actually stopped in Week 1. Hasnt been the same since...

jsb357

Reaction score
Failed to execute
Fight thru
Good job
Good things
More Garrett dribble
JG Press conf
is there a puke icon?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Garrett should be skewered for the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 down 7-3 on the road.

Kick the field goal there and the game is over if the defense can get a stop in that last 30 seconds.
I didn't mind going for it there we needed some momentum, I didn't like the bone headed call, even Romo called it from the booth as soon as he saw the formation so you know the jets Knew it was coming