Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
this is hard to swallow..3 games lost by a total of 11points..

but this one to the 0-4 jets will be our low point of the season.. they better do some soul searching.. our first halves have been horrible, and in the 2nd our D has found a rhythm to only have the O just stink it up until the wake up call comes times running out they make a game of it and lose..

whats worse the O or D ? hard to tell but id say O but Oline should get healthy next week and maybe just maybe they come out firing from the coin flip..it is the eagles and both teams coming off a loss tied at 3-3 for first..wow thats not bragging rights..

however that is the realty of it.. we are tied for first and can be outright with a win..jeez I cant say that with straight face..

I'm trying to keep hopeful. 13-3, 12-4, 11-5, 10-6, 9-7, 8-8, 7-9, 6-10, 5-11, 4-12, 3-13. 11 combinations. We'd be lucky if we could be a wild card at this point.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

th

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Given Lawrence had the surgery in the summer, he still won't be near 100% and from what I read he rushed back for the season.

Meaning Jerry *chose* to pay a guy who *chose* to make himself not so useful for *at least* half this season.

Jerrah "The GM" Jones.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Players aren't buying what he's selling anymore.

The 4th and 2 call was weird.

Also, I'm still in shock that when we needed a top play for the 2-point conversation, we went with a Jason Witten-box out. Either Kellen Moore is a fraud or Garrett is micro-managing the offense.

I have a question, who do you think Kellen Moore has learned pro football from? He has been around linehan and garrett for the last 5 years, do you think he is going to have a different offense?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Missed 4-yard field goal. Wrong call taking a touchdown off the board. We should have won this game ugly. Every week there is an absolutely terrible call that costs us points.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Players aren't buying what he's selling anymore.

The 4th and 2 call was weird.

Also, I'm still in shock that when we needed a top play for the 2-point conversation, we went with a Jason Witten-box out. Either Kellen Moore is a fraud or Garrett is micro-managing the offense.

I honestly think JG makes the key decisions on 4th downs. If he is he just needs to let go and let KM do his job. The more the team wins the better it is for him, you would think.

cowboyec

Reaction score
even if garrett is fired tonight...NO ONE from this staff should get promoted.
and if the move is made at seasons end...they'll screw it up...keep the staff in place.
there needs to be a whole new staff brought in.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Missed 4-yard field goal. Wrong call taking a touchdown off the board. We should have won this game ugly. Every week there is an absolutely terrible call that costs us points.

The PI on Wilson was BS.

But Garrett should have nutted up and challenged it.

75boyz

Reaction score
You know there will be a post with a bunch of random stats that will show us all how everything is fine.

Plus, we are 1st in the division. Everything is fine.

And then be criticized whether inferred or out right that you should not take things so seriously with the life philosophy morality angle.

Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

I really thought just maybe the roster talent could overcome and win in spite of coaching kinda like Jimmys players did in 95 with Switzerland.

Now I see that I way way way over rated the overall defensive talent. Cuz something just ain’t right. That last years Saints performance defense was a fairytale. They never once recaptured anything close to that level again last year, I should have known.

So my expectations for this year shouldn’t have been as lofty I guess. They definitely fooled me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is why you don't make 20 threads after the first three games about how the QB is top 3 in the league or even bestest ever and ever
or how the team is going 10-1 after 11 games.

16 games