Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

cern

Reaction score
Ok it's 8:00 here where I live and I haven't seen anywhere that Jason Garrett has been fired now I wanna know why he's still the head coach of the Cowboys??
many have asked the same question, coach. there is no intelligent answer. he got schooled again today. in another thread, a video was shown of the team walking past him after the game, refusing to skake his hand. the end is near, imo.

cern

Reaction score
I was totally dumbfounded at halftime by the lack of blitz packages the Cowboys have they I was shocked that they had some and they were very effective in the second half but so much for that. Garrett needs to be fired and so does Marinelli AND Kris Richards!
i'm still not sure about Richard, but red and Marinelli need to go. tonight would be nice.

CoachD

Reaction score
I haven't been this ashamed and embarrassed by a Cowboys team since Wade Phillips got fired! This is really bad folks!​

JayFord

Reaction score
Im retiring the name hot boyz

yall the lukewarm gentlemen until yall show up

CoachD

Reaction score
many have asked the same question, coach. there is no intelligent answer. he got schooled again today. in another thread, a video was shown of the team walking past him after the game, refusing to skake his hand. the end is near, imo.

Cern now it's a NO brainer, I think you saw my prediction post and I said that the Cowboys were playing for their season and Garrett was coaching for his job I'm really interested to find out if I'm right.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I haven't been this ashamed and embarrassed by a Cowboys team since Wade Phillips got fired! This is really bad folks!​
This is the first season where I've legitimately been embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan. I'm almost tempted to scrap the Cowboys star off the back glass of my truck - I'm that embarrassed and def up with this franchise.

MikeB80

Reaction score
anybody have a reddit link to the yankees astros game....I dont get fs1...Im currently listing to the radio broadcast but I want to watch the game.

CoachD

Reaction score

I knew he was still a undercover Cowboys fan. He's right. Ain't ish changed. Same ol' same ol'

Owens might be right (he was a horrible teammate by the way) but Witten is money no matter what and the guy wants to win so bad how can you blame Prescott for looking his way I mean the guy does get open!

gmb1

Reaction score
Yeah but that was Garrett's fault too! He tried to get Wade fired so he could take over! He's such fraud along with Jerrah

iamliko22

Reaction score
Owens might be right (he was a horrible teammate by the way) but Witten is money no matter what and the guy wants to win so bad how can you blame Prescott for looking his way I mean the guy does get open!
you played with TO?