Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The team looks down and out with Garrett. They couldn't even be bothered to high five him with how poorly they seem to think of him. Uninspired. Get rid of Garrett and Marinelli, and see if Richard and Moore can save the season.

mldardy

Reaction score
Settle down francis
You settle down. Don't freaking accuse me of not knowing about our past with the 49ers based off of my age which you have no clue how old I am. Get outta here. And watch who you are calling Francis. You gotta love of nerve so far weasel.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I thought we had the most depth since the 90's? lol
So did most goobers.
Not that I'm grouping you with them with your sarcasm.

I've been harping on this for a minute and Risen (I admit) has been on top of this from the start.

Did McClay make things better?
YES!
Is he the best man for the Stealth GM job?
Maybe.

Is he the best "acting GM"?
I say absolutely not.
But... we're not about to get anything better with this family.

#YayMcClay

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
3d8ffu.jpg

I'd like to know why the offense gets the blame while it's the defense that's getting torched? You know we are leading the league in yards per game right?????

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...OTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why, in the Ever-Loving-Hell, does this team need a stealth GM!?

Eightneight

Reaction score
The team looks down and out with Garrett. They couldn't even be bothered to high five him with how poorly they seem to think of him. Uninspired. Get rid of Garrett and Marinelli, and see if Richard and Moore can save the season.
Richard is the problem with the defense. He's been calling the plays since last year. He's gotta go too.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Our upcoming schedule. Someone find us a way into the playoffs because right now I don’t see it.

Eagles
@ Giants
Vikings
@Lions
@Patriots
Bills
@Bears
Rams
@Eagles
Commanders
We sweep the sorry NFCE is the only way in, but can we somehow improve enough the be competitive in the playoffs is the question. Who knows!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Richard is the problem with the defense. He's been calling the plays since last year. He's gotta go too.

That may be, but Marinelli isn't much of a better choice either. I think getting rid of Garrett and Marinelli would be good starts. If we still sick defencively, then so be it. Get rid of Richard too. Besides, the next HC can opt to keep or get rid of him too. For now, i think at least trying that is the right move. Try to spark the team and see what that does.

Eightneight

Reaction score
49ers 5-0 and playing inspired. I mean why does 9 years snd today not hit Jerry like “had enough” It’s u real
Absolutely correct. John lynch turned that team around in just a few years. The Cowboys have been irrelevant since 1996.

Eightneight

Reaction score
That may be, but Marinelli isn't much of a better choice either. I think getting rid of Garrett and Marinelli would be good starts. If we still sick defencively, then so be it. Get rid of Richard too. Besides, the next HC can opt to keep or get rid of him too. For now, i think at least trying that is the right move. Try to spark the team and see what that does.
I don't know what the right move is anymore. It's been 23 years since this team was relevant.