Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

CoachD

Reaction score

Bryant was another ticking time bomb waiting to go off!!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It's so incredibly disheartening that games like today have happened so frequently under Garrett that it's the norm and no one in the Front Office even bats an eye. A skid like this should cost someone their job but they're just gonna stay with status quo. It's incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:

Cmac

Reaction score
My response was to a post specifically about T.O.
He was a terrible teammate everywhere he went.
That's why he played on so many teams.
A great talent but not a good teammate.

Cabo, accountability and mediocrity are different topics and really had
nothing to do with either post. Not even sure why you brought them up.
Who said he was a terrible teammate at Dallas?.....Who?.....the ones who don't hold the right people accountable....is my point.....since TO came up.
This is the same organization doing that now.....failing to have accountability in poor coaching or poor play.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
They kick a 50 yard fg but pass on the 30 ish yarder and they run it right?

and then Brett Maher misses the froggin other chance he gets that’s not a miracle shot.

if there’s no kickers brought in this week then Jason is done and it’s smell ya later putz.

I bet he’s gone regardless. I went from thinking Jerry’s gonna extend him to Jerry night fire him soon in less than a month and it’s all @Ranching ‘s fault

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What this players wouldn't high five Garrett after the game? Who high fives after a loss any damn way??

It wasn't after the game. It was the defense coming off the field after a possession. Lawrence legit walked right passed Garrett and completely blew him off. Not a good look. Garrett turned and was clearly flustered by it (which is tough to spot since he's always flustered).

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Chalk this up to another performance brought to you by the 8-8 tenure of Jason Garrett. But not to worry clapper should figure it out anyway now. Maybe another motivational speech with the mannequin.

Cmac

Reaction score
Bryant was another ticking time bomb waiting to go off!!
…...maybe that's why no one speaks up on this team......no leadership on the sideline or on the field.....NONE.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They kick a 50 yard fg but pass on the 30 ish yarder and they run it right?

and then Brett Maher misses the froggin other chance he gets that’s not a miracle shot.

if there’s no kickers brought in this week then Jason is done and it’s smell ya later putz.

I bet he’s gone regardless. I went from thinking Jerry’s gonna extend him to Jerry night fire him soon in less than a month and it’s all @Ranching ‘s fault
If it's my fault that Garrett gets canned, I will wear it like a badge of honor!! Lol!!

CoachD

Reaction score
Could be. :muttley:
Thanks - I'm a big Kill Bill fan. Madsen has attitude.
Did you do the graphics on your avatar?

Kill Bill is the best and I loved Bud, especially when him and Larry had a back and forth in his office........"You working Thursday"? You don't know what F-in day you work, Friday? There's your name, that used to be your name!

zeke21

Reaction score
Said after last week that Maher wasn't the problem last week BUT was going to lose us games due to inaccuracy.. this week showed the issue. The fact we had a fantastic kicker but didn't want to pay him and/or wait for a couple of weeks for him to get over his injury.. well it continues to cost us. Need to get a new kicker ASAP before it costs us more games.

Dak once again showed that he is a competent QB. We should be clear on that.. he is not the worst in the league.. he is competent. The issue with competent is they don't win unless everything is perfect around them. So against solid D, or when the O Line struggles, or when his receiver is missing.. competent just can't get the job done. We need to start a serious search for a crack QB while Zeke still can pound the football.

Our coaching staff are trash. Garrett has to go but I'm not loving the Rod/Richard combo on defence either.. we are over pursuing.. lacking pressure on the opp QB and struggling to make impact plays. Better in the 2nd half but no where near the level required.

There is not much going right on this team at the moment.. lets hope Jerry has the gumption to finally start fixing things.

CoachD

Reaction score
…...maybe that's why no one speaks up on this team......no leadership on the sideline or on the field.....NONE.

I'm not too sure about that, Bryant did a lot of ranting on the sidelines (a lot like T.O.) and that's leadership!

CoachD

Reaction score
By the time I wake up tomorrow the first thing I better see if that Garrett has been fired because as of right now he's still the head coach! Night all!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kill Bill is the best and I loved Bud, especially when him and Larry had a back and forth in his office........"You working Thursday"? You don't know what F-in day you work, Friday? There's your name, that used to be your name!
Classic!

Eightneight

Reaction score
No, he hasn't. Last year he married the LB and DBs with the front four last year, and split play calling duties with Marinelli.
Not sure what "married the dbs, lbs, and front 4 means but yes...he has been calling the plays since last september. And yes...the defense has been going backwards all season. So no, I wouldn't think he is line to take over as HC.