Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No hating today.

Cowboys 38
Jets 13
If we win that big with both OTs out, I’ll be super excited. We will be playing 1 career backup and 1 bum at OT. That, to me, sounds like a low scoring field position game. I’m thinking Zeke and Dak both struggle behind a garbage OL (don’t forget both Fred and Zack have struggled too).

Cowboys 20-17

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wow....2 receivers out as well? We’d better score in first half before Austin goes out with a concussion.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Same feeling I’ve had the last 2 weeks, and even more so with the loss of Collins, Smith and Cobb today. With Darnold coming back the Jets are going to look to try and turn the season around today, and no better team to do against on national TV especially with that team missing important pieces.

Hope for the best, but fearing the worst.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Announcer just summed it up perfectly. "Do we know who the Dallas Cowboys are? They beat the bad teams but lose to the good teams."

Where have I heard that before?
:huh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Juan Thornihll just picked off Deshaun Watson. Meanwhile, Trystin Hill is eating nachos, burping and farting....

He cost his team 20 yards (it was 4th down at the 40) by padding his stats. That ended up being no small thing.

What do you have against eating nachos, burping, and farting? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.