Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Dallas is looking just like they did against KC and SD. Maybe next week they'll show up to play.

The Natural

Reaction score
Maybe Dez is better off elsewhere after his contract is up, go somewhere where they will utilize your talents

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
It will get ugly quick. I think it ends in a blowout today. Romo is playing scared (with good reason), Dez is being shutdown, and the D is showing why they are a no name D.

newlander

Reaction score
Very few things surprise me about this Cowboys team because they're so unpredictable, but I must admit, I'm shocked the Lions look this much better so far.

Very few things surprise me about this Cowboys team because they're so unpredictable, but I must admit, I'm shocked the Lions look this much better so far.

no.....they are a very good home team ....they had Cinci beat last week and just blew it late: my GOD McCray is a JOKE.....he is just awful and should NOT be on our roster

DFWJC

Reaction score
DING, DING, DING.....haven't double him at all yet that I've seen: miracle only 7 on the board: not for long though

Been screaming all week that it would be beyond moronic to think Carr can cover Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.