Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
D is playing good, but they're gonna get worn out if the O can't put together a sustained drive.

T-RO

Reaction score
We still are very much in the game...but this...once again...has been no fun to watch.

Fredd

Reaction score
With the exception of the 87 yard play (I know that it does matter), we are playing even to slightly better than them

RamziD

Reaction score
People will hate me for saying this but id rather lose whatever it takes for the staff to be fired than sneak into the playoffs at 8-8. Not like this team is doing any damage when the games count with the crap we see week to week from the offense.

This is ridiculous. Not saying our offensive coaching is doing great, but certainly not hoping we lose just to spite them.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
The D is playing well.......

We are in this game. Hold to a field goal.....

Make some adjustments at half....

newlander

Reaction score
It will get ugly quick. I think it ends in a blowout today. Romo is playing scared (with good reason), Dez is being shutdown, and the D is showing why they are a no name D.

very possible....the thing is, Detroit gets way too cute for it's own good: the last play is a perfect example: Linehan is a VERY average play caller as their OC....my god, I'd target CJ so much every Sunday his legs would fall off. WHy not? No one can stop him...about 15-18 throws per game would come his way. He' catch roughly 10-13 of them too.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Patriots and Brady getting killed at home. Saints in a dogfight. Eagles stinking it up vs a 1-6 team.

We are 4 down on the road against a favored team

T-RO

Reaction score
At some point our offense will learn to beat the blitz...or we are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.