Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
We don't have the offense to come from 13 or 17 down in the second half. In other words, if they score on that first drive of the half, we are all but done.

Yeah. I don't have a whole lot of faith that we can come back from 3 scores down.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
I still think we win. This is like the first Giants game where they start slow and get bad breaks, but still have plenty of time to regroup and win.

the difference is that this Lions defense is actually good

mldardy

Reaction score
We don't have the offense to come from 13 or 17 down in the second half. In other words, if they score on that first drive of the half, we are all but done.

Wow we don't? We've come back from 21 against the Rams and 11 twice against the Giants. We can come back.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Pretty much everything went Detroit's way in that half. Hopefully this game ends the opposite way the last 2 times theses teams play.

And the refs stink.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Having the defense STOP them would have been better than watching them march down the filed with a buck thirty left in the half.

We were giving up 10 to 15 yard to the backs out of the backfield, it's like we almost conceded the fg when they started the drive.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This game has given me a pain in my A-gap.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Lots of things need to happen to come back. We need a turnover real bad, because this is looking like the last Giants game.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Nobody is playing great, but I think this one is on the offensive line more than anyone so far. They have been straight up terrible.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I still think we win. This is like the first Giants game where they start slow and get bad breaks, but still have plenty of time to regroup and win.

Except the Giants SUCK and have a horrible D. Not so much with Detroit. I told all of you they were solid, but no one agreed. Maybe we can flip the script in the second half, but I doubt it. Our D' looks winded already.

Status
Not open for further replies.