Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Some points for the second half:

1. Guys like Scandrick, Church and Patmon need to step their game up.
2. The OL needs to give Tony time to throw the ball.
3. Romo needs to make adjustments at the line so guys are blocked
4. Need to establish the run game and keep running the ball.

They're running zone blitzes...stuff they haven't run all year long man. I agree he has to hit the hot route which is usually Beasly or Murray. Short, concise routes. That's on Linehan too. WHole Cowboys Staff getting humiliated by the Lions staff...BADLY outcoached.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Detroit comes out and scores a TD and we go down 17...............could be trouble coming back against this defense.

Gaede

Reaction score
A professional offense looks baffled by the blitz. I don't get it. What do they practice?

Clearly not prepared for this defense.

Very unfortunate.

I think we came into this game thinking we'd just do what we have been doing. No respect given to the fact that their D is really really good

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
A professional offense looks baffled by the blitz. I don't get it. What do they practice?

I thought this could happen - in three of the four losses this year, the blitz was a major factor. In the second half we need to run some screens, crossing routes and draws to back them off.

Brooksey

Reaction score
We got ourselves here by running the ball, we need to give them a heavy dose of the run and play action pass. If we pass it 40x today were dead.

JS22

Reaction score
I'm usually pretty calm and tend to go with the flow, but this game is seriously pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.