Game Day Cowboys vs Lions 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Curious how the bone broke for Carr and Mariota. Clean horizontal break or more jagged and vertical?

Ken

Reaction score
I think the D is better off keeping Randy off the field except in obvious passing situations. He sucks against the run.
I must have really missed a few plays because I am not seeing this dreadful play against the run everyone is talking about.

I am also not sure what people are expecting...he's been in rehab all year.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Damn can we just leave Tony Romo be?

Geez it's becoming a joke at this point. Let the dude be. He's been a great teammate and hasn't created any waves and yet people still trying to make fun of him. Pretty sad one of the good guys in the league best no respect.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Good game. Maybe time to pull Dak and Zeke. Win or lose, it doesn't help. They've played well, and greased the wheels.

Gotta stay in football shape man.

Believe it or not, 3 weeks without playing an actual full game can hurt your endurance.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
don't like what I see. Don't care that it's tied

Don't say that. You will hurt feelings. They are 4th in league Yada Yada Yada.

Stats aside, the eye test all year tells you this defense could get Dallas booted out of the playoffs quick. And it could be in a very embarrassing blow out.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
SAS on my TV = turning the channel to Hallmark.
If you have a sense of humor, SAS has been hilarious talking about the Cowboys. He's so ridiculous. I don't like him but I do catch the segments on Youtube daily.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Defense may be turning a corner with the last two series...hopefully so...time for a sack turnover and a momentum defining TD from the offense to start the 2nd half!

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Take Zeke out on important 3rd downs but put him in when running the clock out

okay :facepalm:

Yep....run him up the gut and he gets BLASTED. Nice call Linehan. Take a knee and don't have the kid take a completely unnecessary hit. I'd like to see DMC and Morris in the 2nd half and in Philly.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So much whining. Why do fans expect us to dominate good teams. Stafford is a great QB. We are missing a lot of key guys on an already weak DL against a division leader with only 3 fewer wins that us.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yep....run him up the gut and he gets BLASTED. Nice call Linehan. Take a knee and don't have the kid take a completely unnecessary hit. I'd like to see DMC and Morris in the 2nd half and in Philly.

I believe Morris is inactive tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.