Game Day Cowboys vs Lions 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
What's the overall assessment? Irving still a beast? What are we lacking? What have we done well? Please no over dramatic nonsense

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Does Chris Berman age or did he sell his soul in a package deal with Bob Costas?

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Question .. How do Shefter, Glazer, etc get their insider news? Is it a common understanding that each organization has a snitch who leaks news to those guys?

Just wondering .. seems to many people with insider news .. how many snitches does each team has inside? lol

:cool:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
So much whining. Why do fans expect us to dominate good teams. Stafford is a great QB. We are missing a lot of key guys on an already weak DL against a division leader with only 3 fewer wins that us.

I can't speak for everyone but I didn't expect domination.

But for the first three Detroit possessions the D simply looked like they didn't care at all.

They can't play like that.

The last two possessions they stepped up and played much better.

MikeT22

Reaction score
They do, but the Steelers have an excellent chance of going to the Super Bowl.

only real obstacle is NE. If only the Ravens had held on yesterday. Pittsburgh is one of those teams that is constantly borderline making or missing the playoffs but could go all the way if they are in despite their seed. GB and NYG have proven to be two others like that.

links18

Reaction score
Yep....run him up the gut and he gets BLASTED. Nice call Linehan. Take a knee and don't have the kid take a completely unnecessary hit. I'd like to see DMC and Morris in the 2nd half and in Philly.

Morris isn't even active...

Carson

Reaction score
What's the overall assessment? Irving still a beast? What are we lacking? What have we done well? Please no over dramatic nonsense

1. Irving is a beast.
  2. Offense has been killing it.
  3. Need to cut back on penalties
  4. Injury bug is catching up to us on the defensive line
  5. Overall, we should be good to go in the playoffs. Missing tons of starters on D.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So literally no one called out Andy Reid for running a junk play to score a TD with the game clearly over??? Kubiak should've tackled Reid at the 50 yard line after the game.
The Broncos called timeout previous to that play. That says game on to me.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Question .. How do Shefter, Glazer, etc get their insider news? Is it a common understanding that each organization has a snitch who leaks news to those guys?

Just wondering .. seems to many people with insider news .. how many snitches does each team has inside? lol

:cool:

Probably just like any other business that involves humans. You have people who open their mouths when they shouldn't.

bark

Reaction score
Someone should slip some weed in the gregster's locker and let's end this experiment

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Same as always.

Offensive line looks dominant. We handcuff ourselves with bad play calling and penalties though.

On defense, we can't cover and the defensive line is getting manhandled. Playing Jack Crawford at DT in a goal line situation is inexcusably bad coaching.

Like I said, same ol' thing.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score

Irving has gotten by the tackle several times tonight. Actually like what I've seen.

Overall our line relies on depth for massive subs, but we have a lot of guys out -- and are playing a guy in a Gregory for the first time in a year.

Not surprised by the result honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.