Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This game has me very worried buffalo is going to kill us on the ground and in T.O.P. and win the game.

the next four defenses are going to be a real problem. Dak is going to have to have his best 4 game stretch he has ever played to save the season.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
great ...

here come a 3 and out fellows .

cowboy games need to be 'exciting' , it's not about winning.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I can see the Lions Head coach walking into a trailer with a greasy wife beater on, ripping open a pack of hotdogs, and grabbing a keystone outta the fridge.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t you dare throw the ball. Run a screen play maybe pick up a first down and then run it out. This was a poor game again for us... Having a really hard time figuring this team out. Losing to winning teams and now leaving losing teams in the game. This is a staff problem. These players are letting to much go...

ultron

Reaction score
I wish we could get some more pressure from the DT position - this team would be so much better

aria

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what defense they are playing against. Are they doing their job? If yes then it's clear the offense is not the issue here. Defense is absent
Lol, of course it matters what defense they’re playing against.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Stop it....stop it right now.....oopps Dak is 9-1....forgot.
Jackson having a better defense compared to Dak has nothing to do with who it's the better QB. People saying Jackson is unreal but Dak has better stats.......

Status
Not open for further replies.