Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Our young LBs played out of the mind last year. This year they have been exposed.
I don't know about exposed. They always seem to be out of position or a step too late. A lot of it comes down to scheme and coaching.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Safe to say this really really really is a must win!!! D is just Not talented enough to compete even against sub par teams!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
They do not know how to anticipate QBs rolling out. Cousins continuously did this last week and no one was ever there. Can you imagine playing the Ravens?

Gaede

Reaction score
i missed the first half and I wish I was missing the second half.

how the hell does dak have a billion yards and we're only up by 6?

how the hell are jeff driskel and bo scarborough moving the ball at will on our defense?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
If you had told me in training camp that Quinn would play at a Pro Bowl level but our defense would suck, I wouldn’t have believed it.

817Gill

Reaction score
Such an annoying team. It’s crazy that a team as rich as ours doesn’t have top flight coaches on both sides of the ball.

MaaS

Reaction score
Scheme.
Philosophy.
Deficiencies at DT and S.

We've half mastered bend but don't break. Lol.

I'd like to see us play aggressive press coverage more often. Basically the Saints gameplan from last year that we've never seen again.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
If we win, awesome. If we lose, we are closer to Lincoln Riley. I am outcome neutral about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.