Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Watching a team like the Cowboys and then watching the Ravens is like night and day

The Ravens are going to the Super Bowl I think. I'll be surprised if they aren't in the AFC Championship at least. Well coached team unlike ours.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
So if Cobb can return punts, why in the hell do we need an over-the-hill, lost-a-step Tavon Austin. RELEASE HIM. Find a young WR to groom, get him off ours (or someone else's) practice squad. Make a move. Get younger, and better.
If they had a decent STs coach, you wouldn't be asking that question.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This drive, I want you guys to pay attention to how many bodies the Lions are stacking on the LOS on first down. Next series, compare it to the number of defenders Dallas puts on the LOS on first down.

Who has time to watch the game when we're busy screaming at our keyboards?

CB61

Reaction score
Honestly I'd like to take Doug nussmeier as the offensive coordinator

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If we lose to NE , it won't be Garrett's fault .

The garbage players that don't execute, are those who are at fault .

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Watching a team like the Cowboys and then watching the Ravens is like night and day

NIGHT AND DAY, OMG! I live in the Baltimore area, so I watch the Ravens all the time. The coaching and strategies the Ravens employ are world's different. Not that they always work, but they at least try different things. They're not afraid to lose, they're aggressive, yet they still run a lot.

And the defense is anything but vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.