Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Everything has gone their way today. I can't put my finger on it.

But it's starting to make me mad.

That's no lie...every call, fumble, you name it. Uncanny but it happens sometimes. All we can do is get 6 here and hope momentum changes. Losing RO at LB really showed that drive. Score at TD here and see what the D' can do.

links18

Reaction score
What the heck happened to our momentum? Are they tired from playing the skins game or something?

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Well, the formula all year long is the O carrying the team..if they don't hold their side of the bargain it is a lost cause..The D cannot be blamed really this is WHO THEY ARE and I actually think they did alright…O and ST on the other hand … sheesh

:cool:

TonyS

Reaction score
Just once, it would be great to see a blitz work. Sandy off the edge crushing Stafford for a fumble that he picks up and runs in for a touchdown would be sweet.

Danger

Reaction score
Get Dez the ball on screens and slants!! The offense has been a flaming pile of garbage today.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Meltdown kind of game that we have seen many times in the past

Chappy

Reaction score
Garrett still clapping like a goose.

FFS the players should be scared to come off when they miss tackles and blocks etc. Not having a HC that wants to hug them all the time.... it only leads to complacency and today it is in full effect.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Dallas problem on offense today has been blitz recognition as much or more than the OL
and how long has ths been an issue under Garrett?

I use to love how he would call these long developing timing routes againgst blitzes. made so much sense! lol

same issue we had in our loss againgst washington as well this year. probably the worse we looked all season

northernvacowboysfan

Reaction score
we need faster developing pass plays, quick slants and screens. We're on the same plays over and over and they take too long to develop

Status
Not open for further replies.