Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The offense really needs to keep Romo up. They have been moving the ball well, but then get the drive killed by a sack.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We're we really worried about losing linehan and rod? They are both vastly overmatched in this game

rcaldw

Reaction score
and how long has ths been an issue under Garrett?

I use to love how he would call these long developing timing routes againgst blitzes. made so much sense! lol

same issue we had in our loss againgst washington as well this year. probably the worse we looked all season

Now its under Linehan too. Maybe look somewhere else for an explanation.

Fmart322

Reaction score
We can't do anything right, they can't do anything wrong. I'd love to say I can't believe this, but I can. Were losing to a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 1991 (against Us by the way)
Their QB is 0-17 against winning teams. Only to us does this happen to.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Crowd sounds like they are in the game. Hope our O shows it on this nex drive

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Well at least the Stars have won 7 of 8 or something ridiculous like that.

romothesavior

Reaction score
If Romo is an elite QB he has to play like one the rest of this game. I'm sorry, he just hasn't to this point and you can't put it all on the OL. He has missed hot reads and he has made some bad decisions under pressure. Aikman has said so, Bradshaw said so, and both those guys played QB.

I'm as big a Romo fan as there is and I'll at least concede he's gotta play smarter. That sack last drive was backbreaking.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This game isn't over by any stretch of the imagination, but points here about as close to a "must" at this point as it gets. The Lions are running AND passing with ease which means they can run the clock. We need points every drive from here out.

Eddie

Reaction score
Hey, we trounced the Colts. The Colts won their playoff game. That means we won a playoff game.

So it's going to be 1 playoff game in 19 years in about 1 hour.

juck

Reaction score
Today is my birthday. I have to return to work after two weeks off tommorow. My guts hurt from this game. Yea. .....

Status
Not open for further replies.