Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedishogun

Reaction score
Be nice to see some better play calling and execution on this next drive Offense and coaching staff. Can’t lose three in a row. This team will for sure check out before playoff game if we do lose.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Safety play would be nice.
The issue is Quinn plays so much man coverage, you don't have anyone back deep to help.

If the DL doesn't pressure the QB, we're cooked. Eventually a WR is going to shake free after 2.5+ seconds

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
13 points given up and nobody here is confident we can win.

Yet that “are you happy with Dak” poll will this week will have a 50/50 split.
Yes because Dak gave up a 60 yard play. I am all for criticism but yall seem to just say things just cause. Mvp type seasons and still not enough.

J12B

Reaction score
Bland can't handle man coverage when the route is long.
I know that's why it's 13 to 10. Can't believe a defense nowadays gives up 13 points. Terrible. Bland sucks and can't cover deep balls. He's a liability despite breaking the NFL Pick 6 record and otherwise great coverage while stepping in for an injured Diggs as our CB1 and despite being a 2nd year 5th round pick.

You sure get football.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
guys please hear me out , I think the best path forward is two straight off tackle runs to pollard , maybe a sweep on second but 2 straight to Pollard is the way to a win on this drive . yes it will be a 3rd an 11 but it’s exactly where we want detroit

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Giving up 13 into 3.5 quarters is not a defensive problem. We need some offense. Don't we average 40 at home this year>

Hadenough

Reaction score
Kinda sick of hearing about this is a great offense. This offense has been pounding the weak teams into submission but can't break through against the better teams. they struggle to run and rely on big plays. Can put together solid 15 play drives that end in TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.