Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
Dak has not been great but no one on the offense has been great. No blocking. Dropped passes. A fumble out of the end zone. This is a continuation f the last 2 games. The entire offense has gone dormant.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
guys please hear me out , I think the best path forward is two straight off tackle runs to pollard , maybe a sweep on second but 2 straight to Pollard is the way to a win on this drive . yes it will be a 3rd an 11 but it’s exactly where we want detroit

CB61

Reaction score
This offense needs to get their **** together now !! Either that or they can start making mid January vacation plans

Havic

Reaction score
1st play up run up the middle for no gain.

How about some PA instead? A screen to Turpin? seems like we are calling the same 10 plays

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
The issue is Quinn plays so much man coverage, you don't have anyone back deep to help.

If the DL doesn't pressure the QB, we're cooked. Eventually a WR is going to shake free after 2.5+ seconds
Someone made that comment before. Is the reason we don't play zone because of our size?

CWR

Reaction score
Well why do I fell next 15 mins of football will determine our seaoson
Probably because it's our last chance to gain any momentum or confidence heading towards the playoffs.

They've shot themselves in the foot the last 2 weeks straight.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Our D has given up 13 pts to one of the best O in the NFL, yet some of you want to blame them for this mess?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Kinda sick of hearing about this is a great offense. This offense has been pounding the weak teams into submission but can't break through against the better teams. they struggle to run and rely on big plays. Can put together solid 15 play drives that end in TD.
Can’t run block. OL is terrible

CB61

Reaction score
This offense needs to get their **** together now !! Either that or they can start making mid January vacation plans
I mean they could reignite in the playoffs? But I wouldn't bet any money on it the way they're playing

Status
Not open for further replies.