Cowboys Vs Lions ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jerry upset on the sidelines, Lions down the ball run out the clock. Cowboys end the season just like they did last year with the Rams. A sorry team coming into their own home beating them. Atleast we're inthe play offs, but that's the only good thing.

Aikbach

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1274270 said:
Damn good effort Romo
??? What game are you watching. Did you say the same thing after A&M got their butt handed to them 45-10 by Cal.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Well that does it and with it I think Parcells & Zimmer need to go as well. I have never seen a team collapse in Decmber as many times as the Cowboys have under Parcells tenure. Jones needs to make a statement and give these guys their pink slips no matter their previous records.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
This may be the FUNNIEST Cowboys loss ever- until next week at least- it's just total, Campo-like, wheels off , sideline chaos.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Another bone head play. Again inexperience and that one cost us the game. He didn't know he couldn't run it in from there.

canters

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1274270 said:
Damn good effort Romo
Romo did have the fumbles ( hey,,maybe they should block for him?), but he is not the reason we lost.

dstew60105

Reaction score
J-DOG;1274221 said:
4 fumbles by Romo today.

And how many int's?

Our defense is not playing well...no running game.

We need an every down rb next year because Julius lacks vision and Barber is good in his role as a 3rd down back and short yardage runner.

LOL:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: We just lost to the worst team in the NFL at home. WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
These gutless defensive players and the coaching staff all should give their entire paychecks to Jones. JUST PATHETIC...

Deputy493

Reaction score
I love how our team manages to allow teams to look great when they can't do squat against the rest of the NFL.......

Lions first road win.

Lions only the 3rd win of the year.

Lions 39 points scored, most all season.

I love watching a pathetic team celebrating on our home turf.

Fire Parcells and Zimmer, I am sick of these freakin December choke jobs!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo has to understand that the last play of the game must go to the super star TO. I don't like TO but you have to throw it to him regardless, just like giving the ball to Michael Jordan in the last seconds. Make it or not, you have to try!!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Well look at the bright side...this pretty much guarantees a new coaching staff next season.