Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions post game thread***

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
I met Everson Walls and Larry Allen on my pilgrimage. I gotta admit, I was blown away with both of them, but I am insanely jealous of you bud. Haley is one of my heroes.
He was really cool ... I was wearing my back to back super bowl hat and he was all over it .. signed the hat my helmet and football .. he was very fun around everyone .. cracking jokes .. leaning on me during pic saying he was tired .. fun dude

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a great win !! Especially being my first ever game in The cowboys home stadium !! The fans were loud when we needed them .. a couple BS calls but I’m happy to being flying home tomorrow after a win

First class to cowboys —$500
Game day tickets 7 rows up on 50 yard line —— $750
Charles Haley slapping you on the but at tailgate party before game saying get out there now —- priceless

Did you do a Cowboys Tour type travel package ?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Did you do a Cowboys Tour type travel package ?
Yes star sports tour .. wife got it for me for my 50th... first time ever to a home game
Parties ... Frisco Star tour plus I met a buddy of mine who is exec chef at the Star .. gave me even better tour .. Jason Garett .. Bryan Broadus , mickey spag , spoke with Will Mclay in q&a .. asked him about Dak and others
Sat in Jerry Jones chair in war room
Meet and greet with Jaylon Smith , Leighton Vanderesch and Byron Jones .. pics , autographs etc

Met Alvin Harper , Tony Tolbert and Charles Haley today ... wife got to wear Alvin Harpers Super Bowl ring ... autographs and pics with all... really cool to see their reaction to my back to back Super Bowl hat as they signed it. On sidelines during warm ups ... zeke came overlook with Gallup..

Lotsa pics and video

Spoke with Jerry jones at Miller lite club...

Last edited:

ShortRound

Reaction score
It was a great win !! Especially being my first ever game in The cowboys home stadium !! The fans were loud when we needed them .. a couple BS calls but I’m happy to being flying home tomorrow after a win

First class to cowboys —$500
Game day tickets 7 rows up on 50 yard line —— $750
Charles Haley slapping you on the but at tailgate party before game saying get out there now —- priceless

That sounds like a great day!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes star sports tour .. wife got it for me for my 50th... first time ever to a home game
Parties ... Frisco Star tour plus I met a buddy of mine who is exec chef at the Star .. gave me even better tour .. Jason Garett .. Bryan Broadus , mickey spag , spoke with Will Mclay in q&a .. asked him about Dak and others
Sat in Jerry Jones chair in war room
Meet and greet with Jaylon Smith , Leighton Vanderesch and Byron Jones .. pics , autographs etc

Met Alvin Harper , Tony Tolbert and Charles Haley today ... wife got to wear Alvin Harpers Super Bowl ring ... autographs and pics with all... really cool to see their reaction to my back to back Super Bowl hat as they signed it. On sidelines during warm ups ... zeke came overlook with Gallup..

Lotsa pics and video

Spoke with Jerry jones at Miller lite club...

I live in Dallas but I've had several people ask about doing the tour vs just scheduling it themselves.

How much of it was the tour vs the chef that you know getting you access ?

CWR

Reaction score
Was a great victory, sent Golden Taint home with a big fat L. Cant stand that little punk. Also Oklahoma is getting 6.0 beer tomorrow. Win/win.

He can never just make a play. Every single damn time he has to be back stepping, or slow stepping into the endzone. Dude never stops bumpin gums either. So glad that clown can marinate on a LOSS this week.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
I live in Dallas but I've had several people ask about doing the tour vs just scheduling it themselves.

How much of it was the tour vs the chef that you know getting you access ?
99% tour group
Meeting Garett was by chance as he stopped down to kitchen while we were there .. war room is part of tour .. private access was my buddy

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Butler was active.

TWill was not active.
glad this came up because i don't recall ever hearing butlers name called. to me we have more than enough #2's running around and we know butler won't step up to be anymore than #2 on a good day. he's a ponytail hair better than williams and that only means he'll get 10 catches a year vs. 8. until we get a #1 or one steps up, we don't need anymore JAG WR's in my opinion.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
glad this came up because i don't recall ever hearing butlers name called. to me we have more than enough #2's running around and we know butler won't step up to be anymore than #2 on a good day. he's a ponytail hair better than williams and that only means he'll get 10 catches a year vs. 8. until we get a #1 or one steps up, we don't need anymore JAG WR's in my opinion.
We were right behind the bench , Butler was constantly warming up with Dak but only saw the field a couple times

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Better yet. Why is he here AND we signed Butler for what?

Because Williams is likely to be suspended for the "drunk driving" incident, Butler is tall like Williams, similar type receiver.

Also the decision is made at the start of the season how many receivers they are going to carry on the roster, I guess they thought Williams' experience with the offense and his known level of play made him a better choice for the final roster than somebody else.

Daillest88

Reaction score
The wide outs were getting open, problem was they were dropping a lot to yesterday, stat sheet doesn't show how impressive dak was in that game. we need to keep attacking, like we did yesterday. dak can make the throws, his throws were looking pretty yesterday.