Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions post game thread***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak played up to his potential! But the Lions are not much of a team I predicted this as a win and I think it's great. I won't get excited though until the Cowboys beat teams that are good. Dak had a nice game for how hear been playing but it was just an ordinary game for most QBs.

A lot of truth in that.

255 yards. 40 of which on a screen. Let's form a conga line.

The best thing you can say is his deep balls were on the money today.

gmb1

Reaction score
Well at least we've won our home games so far. Didn't we only win 3 of them last year?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
It was a great win !! Especially being my first ever game in The cowboys home stadium !! The fans were loud when we needed them .. a couple BS calls but I’m happy to being flying home tomorrow after a win

First class to cowboys —$500
Game day tickets 7 rows up on 50 yard line —— $750
Charles Haley slapping you on the but at tailgate party before game saying get out there now —- priceless

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak played up to his potential! But the Lions are not much of a team I predicted this as a win and I think it's great. I won't get excited though until the Cowboys beat teams that are good. Dak had a nice game for how hear been playing but it was just an ordinary game for most QBs.

Brady only had 150yards against them. Tom must suck.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It was a great win !! Especially being my first ever game in The cowboys home stadium !! The fans were loud when we needed them .. a couple BS calls but I’m happy to being flying home tomorrow after a win

Charles Haley slapping you on the but at tailgate party before game saying get out there now —- priceless
But ... did he squeeze? ;)

JayFord

Reaction score
I wanna congratulate nick chubb but thats sloppy tackling by the raides. My high school coach would make you roll 100 yards for each missed tackle

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
There were at least 3 balls that should have been easy catches, but they dropped them. Can't blame Dak for only 250 yards when those catches would have put him over 300....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Good win, "and that's all I have to say about that - Forrest Gump"

But as for me, I saw improvement on pass protection, run blocking, passing, penalties and play calling

I saw no improvement on tackling or play recognition by the defense.

But I don't expect it to all come together in a few games, so I'm encouraged...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
A lot of truth in that.

255 yards. 40 of which on a screen. Let's form a conga line.

The best thing you can say is his deep balls were on the money today.

How many here have said "Dak can't throw accurately over 10 yards"? Did any of them ever think that's the way the offense works, and the Cowboys are trying to "fine tune" the short passing game?

He can, but for whatever reason he doesn't, big difference....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Man, you must of had a blast

:thumbup: yer' my HERO:thumbup:

roughneck266

Reaction score

Thinking to myself how do y oi u ask Xharles Haley to sign your butt cheek....

triplets_93

Reaction score
We will have super bowl threads this week guaranteed

MBS-Map-All-Lots1.png

bills-stadium-map-mercedes-benz-stadium-seating-chart-atlanta-new-mercedes-benz-497-x-497-pixels.jpg