Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions Post Game thread***

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
A team that clinched their division last week
A team to whom this game was meaningless in playoff seeding
A team to which we actually lost due to being unprepared and poorly coached but beat purely by luck

Yeah, you put that in your homer pipe and smoke it. I can see this HC and team for who they are
The lions still had a shot at the number 1 seed and a bye heading into last nights game lol…..

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We got a w in late December against an 11 win team ,on our way to yet another 12 win season and maybe a division title. Yet we have *****ing and moaning on here. Makes me vomit. Can we just celebrate the beautiful night we just had? Nobody cares what the ESPN propaganda outlet thinks. The win counts.
Although I was whining during the game, you are correct.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I havent reviewed the tripping call against us. I never did see it. Was it legit or no?

Cmac

Reaction score
Thanks Dan Campbell for being gutsy. It masked the flaws we saw again with our team. You saved another disastrous or disappointing outcome for us.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We got a w in late December against an 11 win team ,on our way to yet another 12 win season and maybe a division title. Yet we have *****ing and moaning on here. Makes me vomit. Can we just celebrate the beautiful night we just had? Nobody cares what the ESPN propaganda outlet thinks. The win counts.
Not to mention the bogus tripping call that would have likely ended the game and no ESPN bs would be heard.

This was a great win. Teams need to funds a way to win when they aren’t playing great, and we did just that.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Why is Goff holding up devil horns and is he a part of the illuminati.

guhyLlP.png

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I was told over and over again after last week that the league is fixed against the Cowboys because Goodell hates Jerry.

So this game was exempt from the rigging?

I am confused here.:huh:
There are levels to the conspiracy we can't hope to comprehend.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
LOL niners are not losing to the Commanders
You said they were playing for nothing….you were wrong. The niners also play the rams and the lions only needed to win out and have San Fran lose once. there’s 2 games left “visionary”. While it’s unlikely the lions get the 1 seed (certainly now it’s not happening) coming into the game they had a chance which makes you saying they weren’t playing for anything foolish and incorrect.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i dont believe if the lions have to play the rams in the playoffs they will win that game i think the lions are one and done

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OMG. I am sooooo hyped. I don't care that we played like crap at times. We may have needed a scratch and claw win and we got it. I can't stand the Lions so I'm stoked that we have beaten them 6 straight! 8-0 at home. 15 straight wins at beautiful AT&T. CeeDee Lamb with 200+ yards and the all-time receiver in catches and yards. No running game hurt us tonight and the defense was a sieve, but they came through when we needed them the most. Shout out to Dono and JLew. Boy were those clutch interceptions. 20-19 just like late in last week's game, but this time we held on. Happy New Year ******! Those who want to complain? I don't want to hear it. Detroit was 11-4 coming in. Did we beat a good team tonight? We're 11-5 now and the one seed is still possible. It's possible.

Jimmy Johnson's speech was beautiful. Seeing Jerry tear up really made me emotional. I know y'all hate Jerry but bless his heart. I'm so glad that Jimmy Johnson has come home and all the greats were there to share in it. What a wonderful night.
Make that 16 straight at beautiful AT&T :cool: