Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Im hoping Matt patricia doesn't confuse Dak early the way Brian Flores did when we played Miami. I am sure the thought process behind game planning for Dallas is very similar between the two guys. Dean Pees got the best of Dak last year when the titans played at the stadium(Dak beat him in 16 in baltimore though), Romeo Crennel beat Dak last year when Dallas went to Houston. So these former new england Coordinators have done well against our passing games

Dallas needs a fast start today, like 17-0 early in the second quarter fast. Then just let zeke pound out the second half.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Im watching the pregame and Lael Collins is on the field getting loose in the individual stretching portion so hopefully he is playing.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
WR Cedrick Wilson (******)
LB Luke Gifford (meh)
DE Joe Jackson (meh)
WR Devin Smith (if we are not gonna play him...why on roster?)
DT Trysten Hill (not good)
OG Connor Williams (LOL....he can stay here)
S Jeff Heath (no GOAT -- you do the math)

blueblood70

Reaction score
there are 4 quarters in a game

You need only beat the lions not yourself and then the lions

no more fgs from 55+ out unless its the end of the half or game

stop running on all first downs

attack the lions weakness until they stop it

DO NOT ADJUST WHEN THEY HAVE NOT STOPPED IT

stop having a receiver motion across the line
WE KNOW ITS A JET SWEEP
The lions do to
thats a rumor that isnt true, ALL were not runs not even close..

they ran/pass was nearly 50/50 on first down last week.. the issue was the actual run calls were so basic and poorly blocked it looked bad..but they did try and balance the 1st down calls and did well IMO..UNTIL THE final 4 mins of the game..

btw we also do not give the sweeping WR the ball everytime..its motion to get the defense moving bit..

ThreeandOut

Reaction score

lopey

Reaction score
Got a dilemma today. Should I watch my Hamilton tiger cats play the Edmonton Eskimos or cowboys. Dilemma I tell you

MikeB80

Reaction score
The last time Dallas played in detroit in 2013 Tyron Smith false started on the game clinching run. They had to then kick a field goal to take a 6 point lead and then stafford went right down the field and ran a qb sneak with time running out to win by a point.

Lets hope this doesnt happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.