Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
They won't tank no matter what.

giphy.gif

p>

coult44

Reaction score
For those of you who care, Jerry’s about to be in a pre game radio interview on 105.3 , for those of you not in DFW like myself the radio.com app allows you to listen like you are on DFW.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Lions are wearing white jerseys at home today for the first time since Nov. 26, 1970, a span that covers almost 50 years and 381 home games. Cowboys forced into their navy blues.

All these signs of a Cowboys L today.....not liking it. But then again....it's put up or shut up time for Garrett in my book. If we come out flat again...in this must win game...then I'm off the train. No more excuses. Conner Williams killing drives...out. Heath out....It's time.

MikeB80

Reaction score
For those of you who care, Jerry’s about to be in a pre game radio interview on 105.3 , for those of you not in DFW like myself the radio.com app allows you to listen like you are on DFW.

the owners box is every week before the game and usually is just jerry babbling about nothing.

CB61

Reaction score
there are 4 quarters in a game

You need only beat the lions not yourself and then the lions

no more fgs from 55+ out unless its the end of the half or game

stop running on all first downs

attack the lions weakness until they stop it
DO NOT ADJUST WHEN THEY HAVE NOT STOPPED IT

stop having a receiver motion across the line
WE KNOW ITS A JET SWEEP
The lions do to
You're asking the coaching staff to put together a lot of moving Parts there LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.