Cowboys vs Mavs - Dilemma

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Soooo do I watch the Cowboys Blue/White practice on the big screen or the Mavs in a do or die playoff game on the big screen?

Laptop is the option for the loser of this decision. #RealFanProblems

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Soooo do I watch the Cowboys Blue/White practice on the big screen or the Mavs in a do or die playoff game on the big screen?

Laptop is the option for the loser of this decision. #RealFanProblems
I love the Mavs, but football is number one for me. I'll watch the last few minutes of a tight basketball game but every minute of a football blowout.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
What is this sorcery that you speak of...???

Both are getting recorded. But I want to watch both live.

There is always that guy in the car when bad behavior ensues. The one who is so off the wall, it sends the bad decision crew into its own trajectory.

You sir, are that guy!

RandyOh

Reaction score
I say football. Basketball got boring once it turned into who can out 3 point each other every game a few years ago. The Kobe, TD, Dirk era of ultimate skill, IQ, and fundamentals basketball is dead. So I choose :star:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I say football. Basketball got boring once it turned into who can out 3 point each other every game a few years ago. The Kobe, TD, Dirk era of ultimate skill, IQ, and fundamentals basketball is dead. So I choose :star:
Both are my teams though. Ive been walking around all day with my Luka jersey on and a Dallas Cowboys hat on.....the love is real!

RandyOh

Reaction score
Both are my teams though. Ive been walking around all day with my Luka jersey on and a Dallas Cowboys hat on.....the love is real!
Follow your heart. seems like your heart is saying Mavs.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Geez the scrimmage is not until 6pm EST. I thought it came on at 4pm EST. Problem solved!!!! for now

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
That depends. Are you good luck or bad luck when watching the Mavs? Every game I've watched, they lost, and every game I haven't watched, they won. I wont be watching.

starfan1

Reaction score
Mavs are done DVR it. They need 1 more piece and a healthy KP

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Luka can’t do it by himself. Setting up his teammates for open shots and they’re bricking everything in the first half.