Cowboys vs Mavs - Dilemma

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I thought the scrimmage was at five? The game will probably be over by then. So how is there a choice?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you’re waiting until 5 to watch the Mavericks it will be almost over.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*** are the Mavs??
Lol. They’re the Dallas team that has won an NBA championship and two conference championships, and 11 playoff series (the equivalent of 11 playoff games) Compared to the Cowboys 4 WC wins in 25 years. In fact the Cowboys are behind the Mavs, Stars and Rangers in playoff success the last 25 years.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I say football. Basketball got boring once it turned into who can out 3 point each other every game a few years ago. The Kobe, TD, Dirk era of ultimate skill, IQ, and fundamentals basketball is dead. So I choose :star:
Yep, i was a Knicks season ticket holder in the 90s with Patrick Ewing and coach O'Reilly days. I haven't watched the NBA in 15 years....College basketball is all i watch now.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Yep, i was a Knicks season ticket holder in the 90s with Patrick Ewing and coach O'Reilly days. I haven't watched the NBA in 15 years....College basketball is all i watch now.
Ah the days of Ewing of and Oakley knocking the hell out of anyone brave enough to drive to the paint. Last era of true tough guy basketball.