Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This game isn't over but we need to settle down. Let's get back to what we do. Give our defense a break, we can't go 3 and out. 7 and a half minute TD drive and let's go to half time and make adjustments.

We have been second half team on defense all year. We will make this a game

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Everyone should relax a game is 4 Quarters. i knew a bye would make us sluggish. we need to get out of this half.

links18

Reaction score
This is exactly how we started out in our last meaningful game, except we are forgetting to score.

Bigdog

Reaction score
As my grandfather would say This is a good old fashion a** whipping.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Prescott shotgun - Prescott back, pass caught 5 for Witten.

loublue22

Reaction score
no one will talk about it because of Rodgers, but the Butler and Claiborne calls were completely ridiculous and thats 14 points right there

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Put Romo in to at least give us a chance. Three points against their defense is an embarrassment.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
It's not Dak's fault we are in this situation, but I think Romo gives us the best chance to win now. He can score more quickly than Dak.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I have a serious question:

What does Garrett do when the defense is on the field getting gashed and the offense can't sustain a drive? I mean he never seems to move from his spot near the field clapping. He'snot talking up the offense. He's not talking up the defense. He is literally doing NOTHING! What is the point?

manster4ever

Reaction score
O game plan isn't much better: Escobar in there now. Everyone knows he won't touch the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.