Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifaguy

Reaction score
No points on that drive is terrible. After forcing them to punt and moving the ball well you fall off on third down again

It was the back to back runs up the middle. Killed the drive.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
We look like the better team, not sure why some of you are jumping off the bridge. Dallas is making mistakes and GB has just been in the right spot.

Cooper dropped a pass that hit him in both hands that got picked off and went for a huge gain.

Dak 2nd pick was just a terrible throw and even more terrible decision. I don't think it's complete even if GB defender doesn't make a great play.

14-0

2 TO

multiple penalties

poorly coached

I do not see them as a better team, so far against 2 teams with winning records Dallas hasn’t been good, are we seeing what this team really is? Beats bad teams struggles to hang with good ones?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This is so sad.....I knew last night. I said Ohio State cam through playing good for me. I said the Lakers looked good. Then I thought about Dallas on Sunday. That's the ONE game I was worried about. What the crap was LVE thinking about? Team is totally asleep out there.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Dak Prescott sacked on 3rd down with La'el Collins looking sorry afterwards:
VDnAGeb.gif

romonumberone

Reaction score
If Dak is missing even one all pro player.... Tyron Smith. Than Dak does not play well. You are not a great QB if everything around you has to be perfect all the time.

willia451

Reaction score
At least Dak didn't have it knocked out. I thought that was what was going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.