Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Why change the play, just run for the 1 yard.

What are these morons talking about? it bounced off the freaking ground!

Shouldn't have come to that. We RUN twice on that 3rd and 1 and it's all irrelevant. We would have rumbled into the end zone for a 21-7 lead at the half. Rogers is completely immobile but we just opened the door for them. Good teams....CHAMPIONSHIP teams.....simply don't do that.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Should of ran it on 3rd and 1. Shouldn't of gave Romo a pass option. Run the dang ball. Gave them momentum and 3 points. And don't they get the ball first after halftime?

The worst part of the call is it stopped the clock with an incompletion...you cannot leave time in that situation

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What do you expect? They hate Dallas and love the Pack.

Either which way we did this to ourselves. We should be up at least 10 right now and blew that due to our coaches stupidity on that "1st" down.

That may end up costing us the game.

It's frustrating because we had complete momentum in the game and turned around and put their crowd right back into the game.

It's payback for last week.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

I would have liked a run, but a play action out of an I-Form or Singleback would have been defensible. A pass out of shotgun? That's just idiotic.
Being up 4 means jack **** when you're playing in that slop stadium against Aaron God, I mean Rodgers. (according to joe buck and Aikman).

It's inexcusable to be in 3rd and 1 and Audible to a pass. And Bailey is just losing his composure.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Past tired of Buck and Aikman gushing over Rodgers and making excuses for him.

I know it can't get said enough, but I want to slap Joe Buck until I get to feel the bones crunching. Metaphorically, of course.

Zordon

Reaction score
Tony checked out of the original call
he shouldn't have been given an audible. just run it and regroup. the entire drive was slow, methodical, organized. then they reverted to 2012-13 with the audibles, poor game mgmt and it ruined everything. just STUPID!

Tawney88

Reaction score
I hate that we don't Challange rec at the line. We need a stop coming out lets go Cowboys!

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
A whole series of errors:
1) calling timeout when ref had given us a gift placement
2) 2 plays to run and pick up the yard and get a first down even without the gift (when you have all 3 timeouts)
2) opting for a 45/50 yard field goal in these conditions instead of going for it (gave Packers on extra 10 yards and missed opportunity to really put it to the Packers)
3) refs calling a completion of a pass where replay clearly shows that ball hit the ground as part of the 'catch'

That's the right call… Coaches are not gonna let the clock run down while questioning "did the ref put it on the right spot?"
No sir….Ref gave 1st down so we naturally had to stop the clock for the next series

:cool:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Everyone needs to chill and realize we have the lead. The Packers are a 1st half team. Dallas is good at making 2nd half adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.