Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is the most nervous I've been all season... I don'tike playing in the cold like this at all. I'm having déjà Vu of last year in Chicago... Ugh not feeling it... The haters and rub it in your face idiots are already out in full force and it's only 10 am here

IAmLegend

Reaction score
B7FgeH9CYAAK4bD.jpg

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I am so nervous I forgot to bring my dog back inside the house after potty time. Now my door is scratched. GRRRRREAT.

Fmart322

Reaction score
This is THE BIGGEST GAME we've all shared together. It's been what, 18/19 years since the Cowboys have made it to the NFC championship game. Today, the Packers stand in our way. Nobody thought this would be our fate. Nobody thought this team had fight. Nobody thought they would go undefeated in December.

Yet, here we are. Standing on the doorstep to the NFC championship game.

Let's go Cowboys!

Oh, and today is my birthday.

therock1982

Reaction score
lets go cowboys
big game defence
dlaw you started to flash last week,your time to shine is right frikkin now

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Pretty sure my ears ruptured at some point during the National Anthem.

Who was? Please never let her sing again.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
This is THE BIGGEST GAME we've all shared together. It's been what, 18/19 years since the Cowboys have made it to the NFC championship game. Today, the Packers stand in our way. Nobody thought this would be our fate. Nobody thought this team had fight. Nobody thought they would go undefeated in December.

Let's go Cowboys!

Best wishes for a Happy One

Deep_South

Reaction score

Let's go Cowboys!

Happy Birthday, Hope the Cowboys give you a nice present in a few hours. :)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
And the loss of T McClain is huge that and no Melton? Yikes that's not a good thing at all playing Rodgers

rcaldw

Reaction score
Left, non-planting foot :(

His calf is a non-issue. I watched him in their last game when his calf was an "issue". He ran for first downs the whole nine yards, and now he has had time to rest it. We just have to beat them. And that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.