Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Overall, win or lose. Things to build on. We arent done. I think we can tweak a lot on Defense to make things better. #1 is Jaylon, the Heath, etc. Let the rookies play. Cant be worse.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We better draft at least 4 new starters in defense cause lord knows this team won’t uograde in free agency

HungryLion

Reaction score
Playcalling was brutal at the end there. No creativity. Same routes we always run.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Ok, so basically next possession us a must have td with under 5 seconds left to have a chance

Bardley1985

Reaction score
Atleast we have some upside... I think some of our youngsters are gonna be good. If we can avoid the refs playing a part in this game, and our defensive couahes limiting us, we got some young talent... sadly with jaylon smith and Heath it's hard to overcome an Aaron Rodgers

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I just got in from my flight.

First series I see Elliott tear it up. And then once we were in an area where it would be difficult for our receivers toocate the ball because of the sun, we start passing.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Well, if they have to score a TD, I just hope it happens quick so they don't run the clock down to 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.