Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Our CB was completely burned. You can’t expect him to do anything but that in the situation.. people talking about turning the head are ridiculous..

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
If he turned around he could of have an INT

Easier said than done. He was beat and trying to catch up. Had no idea where the ball was. Rodgers under threw it. If Rodgers puts that in front of the WR it’s a walk in TD

RoboQB

Reaction score
FACE GUARDING and doesn't even turn to look...AGAIN GUYS..this shouldn't be happening.I AM NO LONGER A FAN OF OUR DEFENSIVE COACHES. This is purely coaching technique. HEADS MUST ROLL!!!!!

There's no such thing as face guarding in the NFL.

Cydios

Reaction score
If Rodgers was smart, he'd let up on the gas to keep Garrett

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m at a loss for words all 3 phases look pathetic oh well got to run the division

ant given Sunday

JMPearson

Reaction score
ANy coach or person that thinks Brown is better than Lewis knows nothing about football

jedishogun

Reaction score
Two weeks in a row looking like Campo’s and Phillip’s football teams. This week is so disappointing. I’m tired of this team breaking my heart.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me tell you why we suck. Coaching coaching. When you play a bad team like the first three games. It's okay to throw the ball down field score a ton of points.. When you play a good team you have to know that you need to go back to dink-and-dunk. That's what sucks about this coaching. They don't know how to make adjustment for different styles of Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.