Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eightneight

Reaction score
I'm in the camp that it's time for a new coach. I believe Garrett has taken this team as far as he can. Time to move on. At this point I don't really know what else to think. Too many times it seems the team is unprepared or being out coached. Not sure what it is. No question the talent is on the roster to be a really good team but too often we see games against the better teams that go like this. Just don't think JG will get us over the hump. Maybe I'm wrong. Something is amiss with this team though.

links18

Reaction score
Offense is clueless, defense is clueless, coaches are clueless, ownership is delusional.

khiladi

Reaction score
GB has found something by throwing all these screens... they’ve been doing it all day to set things up..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So weird. We all noticed Fleming sucked and needed help and was going to ruin the game in the first quarter.

And yet these 'professional' coaches haven't given him any help
Its Atlanta all over again. Except Fleming is better than Chaz Green. I don't know what is going on but Fleming can't handle it.

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
Went from very enthusiastic about this season to ready for the draft in two weeks. Even though it was against weaker teams, they played so well.

And now they just look completely lost. LVE missing lots of tackles. Dak looks lost. Oline subpar. No pass rush.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You mean essentially the same offense KC runs?
Not the same....

A rookie college coach, learning ways of the NFL...

KC has a veteran NFL coach who has made it to the Superbowl with McNabb..

He has Mahomes.....

So then you are ready to waste the next two years and gamble on a college coach.

Again, I asked. When was the last time a college coach had success in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.