Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Great throw off back foot. Not sure how BG blows that

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Another GB player down?

At some point you have to ask if they’re going NY Giants and just trying to slow momentum.

Sure, game is pretty far out of reach but a score on this drive makes it at least possible.

TheHerd

Reaction score
NFL REFS SUCK!!!! THAT REF SHOULD BE TOSSED FROM HIS JOB. FIERST TIME EVER GARRETT DID SOMETHING GREAT AS A COACH. I'M PLAYIN? Rodgers IS GONN GET BLASTED. HARD, REAL HARD!!

They do what they are told. The NFL is basically glorified WWE. Any one who thinks this is primarily a sport anymore probably thinks either of the political parties wants what's best for the average American citizen. I don't know how to talk to folks who thinks this is on the up and up.

Brooksey

Reaction score
What’s with the lady ref pressing her shoulder into JG for the second time today? Pretty sure that’s not allowed. JG being punked

Dre11

Reaction score
That ref has been an *** all game. He had the smart *** comment to Garrett earlier.

He's your typical meat headed official that thinks he's the man out there.

The head ref, looked directly at a blow to Dak's head and swallowed his whistle

Patrick

Reaction score
But it was PI, the officiating sucks league wide and I think they ruin the game along with all the new rules but to sit there an complain about every flag we get when our guys are getting away with penalties too is petty. What about the handful of jersey Flemming had right after he got called for holding but didn’t get called for?

The Packers have been getting away with holding all game. Both teams have. I literally just pointed out two of the most obvious penalty plays in the game. If you think Brown's PI was justified then that's fine. But the one on Gallup was worse and didn't get called.

That's all I pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.