Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I want Garrett do a Mora type interview after the game and just go off on these reporters. Something like our def, offense, special teams, coaching, officials all suck today. I just hope we win a game. Something like that.

Paradox

Reaction score
Between the earlier drop on King & the pick taken away by the penalty Dak would have 5 picks..... Keep in mind Romo had a couple of those games as well.

Yep, and he won one of them. OT In New York that year we went 13-3. One of the craziest games I've ever seen.

starfan1

Reaction score
Terrible throw but how it wasn’t defensive holding I’m not sure why

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
That is my take. A team is reflection of its head coach. We have a soft, easy going head coach and the team, plays like it. I've never seen Garret lose it until today and its about time.

Agree totally. I didn’t even mind the pentaly just because it’s the first time I saw him lose it. 8 years too late though

EST_1986

Reaction score
Bad throw

He was running full speed the opposite way. You obviously never played football

Shouldve led him
Guy wants to be paid like a top receiver and can’t catch a that hit not one but two out of two of his hands.

Sydla

Reaction score
That was PI on King but also not a great pass.

I mean come on people, just admit it, even you Dak lovers, he was not very good today.

He got bailed out of two other turnovers by penalties.

TheHerd

Reaction score
But, but, but the refs tho.

In all seriousness, the refs do stink. I'll admit that. But that'll be the diversion excuse later today and tomorrow. And for the Patriots game. Calling it now. Lol.

This team being a joke and the refs being a joke are not mutually exclusive. The refs aren't costing us the game. But they are making not just this game, but every game, unwatchable.

CB61

Reaction score
King grabbed his face mask as well what the hell were the officials doing?

Zordon

Reaction score
If we had an owner worth a lick, he'd fly to New York tomorrow morning and tear Goodell a new one. Refs are out of control.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
That's not a bail out. If you throw it in Gallup's vicinity he's gonna catch it. I don't know maybe I need to see a replay. Seems like the PI caused them to look like that. HE was literally having his head pushed down.

Not sure. It probably should have been DPI, but it looked like Dak thought he was running a comebacker or something. Threw it not where Gallup was going

Hoofbite

Reaction score
You’re a moron. You have no idea where Gallup would’ve been absent the illegal contact.

But you do? Lol. Okay. If assumptions are going to be made, why are mine any worse than yours? Never mind that my assumption (Gallup turned in on a pass that was outside) is probably more fitting, just tell me why I can’t assume and you can.

Southern0005

Reaction score
Question of the day- which group is more overrated? The OL or DL?
Dallas lost the Zeke spark. They are trying to force us to believe Dak is the franchise ...he is running like he just got paid, instead of like he wants too get paid.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
only took Garrett 10 years to show some energy in the sidelines ,

look at it in the bright side.

Status
Not open for further replies.