Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
Awful half. Make adjustments and come out and get moving. That half belonged to Murphy’s Law...
No, they were dominated on both sides of the ball, couldn’t stop the run, couldn’t give Dak time, and poor special teams, it was far from Murphy’s Law

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
You don't run plays from your 10 with 15 seconds left. You don't call a timeout either. We're asking for something bad to happen.

Bobbled by Cobb. Could have given up an int and FG. I would have laughed.

#ClownTeam

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well guys there is a glimmer of hope. Garrett's teams are worth one or two good quarters per game- even against sorry teams. We'll see if this holds true once again.
What kind of hope is that? The hope is that we get 2 good quarters and still lose lol?

mardwin

Reaction score
But, I thought Dallas wins the East by Thanksgiving? :laugh:

This is a poorly coached team in all facets. Today’s game plan should have been used last week and last weeks today........

Where are the slants, screens, designed Dak runs???

This team might not make the playoffs the way they are playing.

morat1959

Reaction score
This Cowboys team is good enough to flip this game around - we just need to convert on 3rd down and tackle & we'll get back in this thing just like the 2016 playoff game against these clowns.
I hope I eat my words. You are living in la la land.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
my PSA for the day,

if you still believe JJ wants to win the SB, i ll be available later to laugh at you.

also if you think JG is a good coach.,

SacredStar

Reaction score
Haven't seen a game like this in awhile where absolutely nothing is going right. And against the team I hate the most. What a letdown.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The drop by Cooper on the first drive which led to an INT changed the entire complexion of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.