Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Did anyone else want to go for it on that 4th and 5 instead of a long FG? But I guess with the way our offense has been going, we would have been sacked anyways. Shrugs.

jsb357

Reaction score
I like the boos... but not near enough for the price paid to see a weak weak performance

blueblood70

Reaction score
Mistakes. Sums it up 2 games in a row Now seem listless where’s the fire passion energy. Where’s dez when we need some azure chewing. .

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Awful half. Make adjustments and come out and get moving. That half belonged to Murphy’s Law...

snadler

Reaction score
I know they won’t fire Garrett tonight, but the guy is a lame duck coach that has already lost the team, so what is the point of keeping him around

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But, I thought Dallas wins the East by Thanksgiving? :laugh:

This is a poorly coached team in all facets. Today’s game plan should have been used last week and last weeks today........

Where are the slants, screens, designed Dak runs???

GoJacks

Reaction score
For just once I would love for Prescott to hit a reciever in stride and not behind him or high or low. Just throw it where he's supposed to.

Gaede

Reaction score
I love that we just tore up our opponents in the first 3 games of the season, so instead of keeping that momentum up, we decided to just do what we did the last few years. Play it close. Play it safe. Take no risks.

Garrett has to go. His fingerprints are all over this embarrassment.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how this team responds in the 2nd half. I think they were prepared to play and it just went all downhill after the drop and INT. Garrett gotta get them ready for the 2nd half.

GenoT

Reaction score
The one thing that gives me hope is that, as we ALL know, Dak is “clutch.”

Dak’s gonna win the game for us, right guys?...Guys?...Class?...Anyone?...Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.