Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
For those thinking they are piling on…if they don’t get it we are pinned. It’s an easy call. Maybe we should play D

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Time to make some tough decisions regarding the coaches and players. I doubt the Jones boys have the guts to do it. It would mean being irrelevant for a couple years.

There's no curse, but there is a disease running rampant through the entire organization.
Every coach should be fired. Hire a coach and let him pick his staff. But Jerry won't do that.

There should be no tough decisions. You fire every coach and get rid of Dak however u can.

Shane612

Reaction score
Oh contrary it's entirely his fault.

He's given up huge plays all night long on Defense. Made a horrible decision on pick 6 missed open wr dropped at least 2 passes.

On one play he single handily was an illegible lineman down field, committed an illegal pick and next play missed an extra points.

Single handily gave up 49 points
Feel better?
:laugh:
At least he hasn't thrown an INT in the second half....so that's good, right?

SackMaster

Reaction score
I was of the mind that a loss would not automatically mean MM should be fired.

But THIS loss should mean the end of MM. Not much offense. Virtually no defense. And ST didn't do anything of value either.

Players look disinterested. GB is covering our routes with relative ease. Jordan Love is making Aaron Rodgers look like Cooper Rush.

I hate to say this, but I don't even think Jason Garrett could have pulled this off.

Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.