Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Next big question: is Dak done?
Dak is back, no other option. However, I'm sick of him always not celebrating and acting like he wants something bigger. LOL
He needs to be happy to win the division and make the playoffs!
Dude should lighten up.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Put the ex Niner guy in. What do we have to lose? Might as weel find out if he's any good...

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not know but it has to say something that for this team it is never one player who looks off. Lamb looked off, Dak looked off, the OLine looked off, and the defense did not show up. The weird thing is I can make the same statement just about every time the Cowboys lose and everytime they win I cant say any of that. The sheer all or nothing way the team shows up or doesn't just is very weird.
It truly is, man. It’s very very perplexing. I wish there was just a single variable that made it this way, but like you said, it seems the entire team crumbles at the same time for some unexplainable reason

RS12

Reaction score
Very first Cowboy game I watched was the Browns 1969 playoff beatdown of the Cowboys. That was only 38-14. Then Dandy Don had a collapsed lung. This is way worse.

Creeper

Reaction score
They are rubbing it in now. Dallas quit a long time ago. The only question now is will Dak go out there again or will the throw Trey Lance to the Wolves.

To me, this loss is on Dan Quinn.

J817

Reaction score
You know Jerry won't do it. A GM that has something to lose makes that move. Jerry will take a swig of his moonshine and go back to "we like our guys"
Jerry doesn’t have the skill or knowledge to pull it off. Plus he doesn’t want hurt Dak’s feelings. Im sure he and Dak are close.

Status
Not open for further replies.