Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Dak too dumb to read what defense is doing. Fat Mike too dumb to figure out what defense is doing.

CB61

Reaction score
Honestly I think the Cowboys got caught looking past the Packers ??

btgboys41

Reaction score
Dak and D resemble the same thing: Hype and propaganda. On this forum, the propaganda has come from the “we know football” and emoji crowd.

Relax and let’s enjoy the upcoming stats Dak will amass.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry is going to lose this fan base. Not sure how much I’m going to watch going forward if this same cast is around. It’s not entertainment to me and I’m getting too old for this mess.
Yep as a fellow old-timer I understand.
Only way to force change is to cut-off the money.

wecasa

Reaction score
After I drop dq off in Seattle, which waffle house should I take Mccarthy to? Maybe Utah. North Dakota. Someplace without pro football.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Completely agree but it's hard to run the ball when there's zero threat of a pass to anyone besides CD or Ferg.
This is the exact opposite of true. The Packers have been playing cloud coverage with 2 safeties back all game. The run is "hard" because we are not good at it. The run scheme stinks, the back is is not ready to be the guy, and the staff is only lightly interested in doing it. How many times have we heard success in the plays comes from running the ball and stopping the run?

Status
Not open for further replies.