Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Reaction score
A second assasination in Dallas. The EMT’s are taking the entire team to Pakland Hospital.

GINeric

Reaction score
At this point, I'm happy they are getting trashed this bad. There is no room for, "it was close", or "we are a play away". Nahhhh..... drastic changes MUST be made on both sides of the ball and on the coaching staff.

We need a complete overhaul.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
I believe this is the most embarrassing loss in NFL history not just Cowboys history. Would be the largest margin of loss by a top 2 seed in their first game of playoffs in NFL history and it isn’t even close.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Don't like seeing Dak pad his stats against this prevent. He doesn't deserve it. I hope he throws another pick

CB61

Reaction score
Honestly I think the Cowboys got caught looking past the Packers ??
Not to mention with the season the Packers had they had nothing to lose by coming out here and throwing everything at the Cowboys literally

stiletto

Reaction score
OK, really, this is BAD, ya'll

Unbelievably bad.

Laughingstock bad.

We Cowboys fans deserve to be laughed at, we really do.

But hey, we could be Browns fans so...

:flagwave:
This was worse than the Browns, they were on the road at least.

Gambit

Reaction score
He's been straight trash. Sucked the life out of this team with the early picks. There's been at least 3 others that have been dropped. Daks terrible play destroyed any thought this team had of winning very early. Sucked the wind right out of every other player on the field.
Yes he gave up a lot of big plays allowing Green Bay to score all 49 points

Status
Not open for further replies.