Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m so tired of scrub QBs, and Jordan Love is a scrub, making Dallas look bad. It has been going on for years.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Dak driving down field, look at his stats increase, we can justify paying more now.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This will sound like hyperbole, but I mean it:

I have never seen a team this unprepared for a playoff game. It looks like they partied the entire week and never watched a second of film or studied their opponent.

There is no way back from this disaster for any coaches or anyone on an expiring. This is a blow-up signal. Jerry won’t, because he prefers relevance to SBs, but this entire thing should be blown up.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Our run game and run defense is broken. We don't have a qb who can consistently win without a run game. There's only 2 qbs that can. If dak is going to stay we need a Shanahan disciple for the run game and a real d coordinator that will challenge micahs bs instead of being his "fun uncle"
Lol

Our run game was fine. Dak once again couldnt read a zone

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak now statistically more than Love.

And that is why stats dont mean ****

Pokeness

Reaction score
I thought McCarthy would be the answer and I was wrong.
Like all other coaches under Jones except for Johnson and Parcells, the buck doesn't stop with the head coach and the country club mentality leads to games like this.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is going to lose this fan base. Not sure how much I’m going to watch going forward if this same cast is around. It’s not entertainment to me and I’m getting too old for this mess.
I have been saying every year since 2016….I am so glad I sold my PSL‘s. And never regretted it for a second.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak was a 4th rounder for a reason as why Love was a first rounder for a reason. Love’s ceiling is much higher. Dak is what he is and a lot of the “Dak Haters” saw this years ago.
Meaningless.

Brady was a 6th rounder. Purdy a 7th rounder. Leaf was second pick of the draft....

Status
Not open for further replies.