Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I made a thread showing that our strength of schedule was 3rd easiest in the NFL and 2nd worst strength of victory out of any playoff team except Miami (who beat us). We were frauds. I would have rather lost to Detroit so we didn't have the expectations of 2 home playoff wins.

Rock423

Reaction score
Haven't heard a single boo all game, fans are OK with getting bounced in the first round every year
That’s the disturbing part. I’m hearing Go Pack Go chants. Jerry Jones, please relinquish control of this organization. Stephen, make sure your head coach has FINAL AUTHORITY!!!! Do the cap and let the football people run the organization please!!!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I want Dak gone. I want CeeDee gone. I want Micah gone. We save millions. Rebuild....

slick325

Reaction score
I go with Trey Lance as QB1 next season. They aren't gonna win with Prescott. Whether it is on him or not. They just can't afford to pay him the money required to keep him. Too much cap space for this result.

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's actually hoping the Pack score 50+ at this point, just so Jerry can suffer a little extra?
Jerry doesn’t suffer. He’s not a winner. He was handed his wealth. Yes, other owners were too, but many are wise enough to let more football literate people make decisions.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I suspected a loss but nothing like this.
I thought maybe losing it in the last minute or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.