Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
He needs to "be better"
He’s had eight/nine years now and people try to compare him to Marino and jeff Kelly lol. Guy sucks and never will advance or amount to squat in the pkayoff. If it’s reset then so be it better than watch Ming this every year

Dwight

Reaction score
There will be some fans that will give Dak credit for the touchdowns that were scored and think it means something in a blowout.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
This game is going to make it really difficult for Jerry> he has a tough decision on what to do with Dak. After this disaster, how does he extend Dak and give him $60 million a year?
It was always going to be a huge mistake to extend dak and pay that kind of money, there is no way he can logically do that now, it makes no sense. He is NEVER going to take this team to a championship.

LeeRoy55

Reaction score
Why is even Dak still in the game? He is just trying to increase the yards and completions on a useless qtr to make it look better. Take him out of the game and put the next qb in.
If anyone watched this game they’ll know he blew all game. People aren’t that dumb, I hope.

JDizzle999

Reaction score
Not to be captain obvious but Jerry really needs to consider stepping down. I've felt that way for a while but going forward the Cowboys can't succeed in my opinion with Jones as the owner. The Cowboy needs an owner that lets the coach run the team.
Can we Dan Snyder him?

Status
Not open for further replies.