Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Wrong. Period.

We were down 20 at half and Dak cost us 17 with his 2 picks that led directly to 14 points and a bad sack that cost us a FG

Make no mistake defense wasn't good but Dak is the alleged "leader" that everyone looks to and he was abysmally horrible. Hard stop
I keep trying to tell people this. The modern NFL is set up for offenses to win. If your quarterback plays as poorly as Prescott did today, then you have no chance.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I don't often post but Prescott gets another 50m+ in around 3 months lads and lasses .

Polkton31

Reaction score
As bad as Dak has played, the defense has played just as bad. The whole team **** the bed today.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Not to be captain obvious but Jerry really needs to consider stepping down. I've felt that way for a while but going forward the Cowboys can't succeed in my opinion with Jones as the owner. The Cowboy needs an owner that lets the coach run the team.
Truly, that would be the best solution. But we’ll keep fighting about quarterbacks, head coaches, and assistant coaches never realizing that the only constant is the GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.