Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As long as it takes us 4-5 minutes to score, the Packers could care less

Cowboys22

Reaction score
My off-season goal - find something else to do on Sunday’s’ until someone tells me Dallas is in the super bowl. I think I’ll start a new business deep cleaning Chic-fil-as on Sundays.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Mahomes would of made no difference today. LaMar...no q.b. in the NFL past or present can save Dallas....I say cut the loses and rebuild from scratch.
Absolutely the defense sucked as well. Be interesting to see if Mike and Quinn get fired, but I am sure Jerry will look at his revenues first.

iamliko22

Reaction score
Lol you blaming our incompetance on refs
Also Steve the cowboy. If you think the cowboys came out with there worst home game is 2 years. In the playoffs as 7.5 favorite while bets wear 80 percent dallas cover and that had nothing to do with how bad this game was for play one. No saving you. GO COWBOYS!

TheHerd

Reaction score
They play the Niners and wouldn’t it be a hoot if they did this to the Niners but it won’t happen because the Niners have a real coach
And some real defensive players. Remove Micah, and is there any other player 9ers aren’t bette then us on D?

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Dak needs restructure and take less. He’s made enough. 30 million a year is fair for him since he needs better team.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Would the Bears listen for that first pick? Granted we'd have to throw in more but still.
Maybe, but you’d have to understand the value you’re talking about. Micah is probably worth 2 1sts, but it’d cost Dallas 4 1sts to move up from 23ish to 1st overall, especially in the year Caleb Williams is coming out. So Micah, 2023 1st, 2024 1st, and they’d still probably ask for another player

W4tWorth

Reaction score
Yup exactly saying where Dak was drafted is pointless. It's what you do after you get drafted. Dont worry Dak is padding his stats right now instead of us putting in Lance to at least put him in a real game situation and get some meaningful tape on him to work with in the off season.
Lance is inactive, read things, it's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.