Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I dunno man, worst post season loss in Cowboys playoff history to the youngest most inexperiened team in football who are most likely going to get drubbed next week against whoever they play.
not sure what to do with this.

it's an embarrassment.
They play the Niners and wouldn’t it be a hoot if they did this to the Niners but it won’t happen because the Niners have a real coach

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Maybe we're already witnessing a new era dominated by Jordan Love and CJ Stroud.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to make myself feel better.
Maybe this will be the Super Bowl...GO Texans......!!!!!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
As much as I was against it, hiring belicheck is the only hope we have for change. He is the only one that will take the job without giving his balls to Jerry when he signs the contract
BB is fading star whose best days our wayyyy behind him. He’s a splash hire. If you are going for splash go for someone in their prime at least. Bill is 70 years old and even staples of his greatness have sucked of late ie ; special teams.

mldardy

Reaction score
no. baker Mayfield would have looked like Tom Brady and lavonte David like LT.....it's what dallas does.

the opponent doesn't matter, Dallas quits and the opponents love putting a Cleveland steamer on hyped quitters
Mayfield is not good and neither is Tampa. I get that you think this happens to any team we play but we would have beat Tampa

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Who is the common denominator to Three (3) decades of failure?
He also has 3 Lombardi trophies. Not a fan of Jerry Jones especially after the Romo debacle (how he was treated at the end) but at some point players have to take responsibility.

Fact is he isn’t going anywhere and after he’s gone Stephen will be around for a couple of decades so the GM position is occupied and not changing. Question is what needs do be done to get another Lombardi with a Jones as GM.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Maybe we're already witnessing a new era dominated by Jordan Love and CJ Stroud.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to make myself feel better.
We are. But Dallas also sucks. Jordan Love is here to stay. But the 49ers will clean them up next week with little sweat.

DStar22

Reaction score
I think McCarthy can stay, but DQ and any asshats not making tackles in the game, and DP need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.