Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I've not made one excuse
I've pointed out he isn't the only one to play badly.

However there ARE many who refuse to recognize this and still want to blame only Dak.
Nah you’re a Dak enabler with all this whataboutism. Expletive out here with that mess if you want to complain about other parts go ahead but stop the Dak defense whataboutism madness

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They didn't even fight back. What a bunch of friggin LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this f'in team and Organization!

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Kjj, Cowboy, etc all need to eat crow X 3 as they have never done so in the last three years. Reality post the poll if you’re happy with Dak as your QB then shut it down. It’s facts that Dak is a stat padder and regular season guy

BoysForLife

Reaction score
jjface.jpg
If he signs this clown at $60 million he deserves to have this face every year

Creeper

Reaction score
Dak with the pressure off just shows how Dak with the pressure on is so bad.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unfortunately one side will blame Dak. The other side will blame the D.

And both will try to out yell the other saying the other side is stupid and has no clue what they are talking about.

Simply put, you ain't winning this offensive performance. And you ain't winning with the defensive performance.

Total team collapse doesn't even do it justice. It was a TOTAL TEAM MELTDOWN.
This post should be stickied to the top of the board for the rest of forever. You perfectly summed this board up

iamliko22

Reaction score
Lol...nice excue. About money makes you not type well...hilarious.
Ok excue.. do me a favor look up.... The head refs. Their net worth. The balls ..the magnet technology in them..the gloves that players wear. And the uprights literally being metal while the balls are magnetic. When I was a kid.. ..... a doink was once a season not 4 times a week. Wake up. Or don't. But at least try to look into things you feel so passionate about.

Status
Not open for further replies.